A broken electric wheelchair can jeopardize your mobility causing you to be reliant on family and friends. Regain your independence with an electric wheelchair repair from Family Rentals.
We provide power chair repairs in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and the surrounding areas. Our experienced technicians have fixed countless wheelchairs and they are ready to assist you.
We also sell electric wheelchair parts, including joysticks and batteries.
Schedule a Repair Now
Simple Repair Process
At Family Rentals, we pride ourselves in offering quick and convenient electric wheelchair repairs. Our staff is available to take your call day and night. After you contact us, we will schedule a time that fits your schedule to pick up your wheelchair. At our facility, the technicians will complete a thorough inspection of your wheelchair. After the issue has been identified, a technician will call you, explain the problem and give you a repair quote. Once the electric wheelchair repair is complete, your wheelchair will be delivered promptly to your residence.
Common Wheelchair Issues
Our technicians can fix a multitude of wheelchair issues. Some common issues that we see at Family Rentals are:
- Power chairs that won’t move
- Motors that make clicking or unusual sounds
- Wheelchairs that won’t turn on
The cause of these issues vary. Sometimes it can be a simple as a weak or old battery or a piece of debris stuck in the motor. Seek professional assistance if the issue is not resolved after some basic troubleshooting.
Advantages of Using Family Rentals
There are several advantages of using Family Rentals for your electric wheelchair repair:
- Rental Wheelchairs – Maintain your independence with one of our wheelchair rentals while your equipment is being fixed. We offer competitive rates for all of our rentals.
- Quick Repair Time – Most electric wheelchair repairs are completed within a week. However, some of the repairs are finished within 24 hours.
- Convenient Deliveries and Pickups – At Family Rentals, we understand that you lead a busy life. That’s why we offer pickup and delivery service for your mobility equipment anywhere within South Florida.
To schedule an appointment with our technicians, call us today.