Showing all 5 results
- Hospital Bed - Heavy Duty Twin Full Electric with Sides Family Rental's Full electric Heavy Duty Hospital Bed is the same type as the ones used in Hospitals. Our hospital beds are great for anyone with back problems or poor circulation.
- Hospital Bed - Bariatric Full Size Heavy Duty Full Electric with Sides Family Rental's Full size electric Bariatric Heavy Duty Hospital Bed Welded angle steel construction with reinforced corner plates provide maximum stability. Rectangle steel bed surface provides maximum bed strength and support. Two piece split-frame design is easy to...
- Hospital Bed Mattress Upgrade 7" firm mattress Ortho-Coil™ Super Firm Support Innerspring Mattress. Super firm innerspring mattress provides ultimate support and comfort. The (2) polyester fiber pads on the top and bottom of the mattress are perfect for the heavier patients. The vynil waterproof cover is anti-microbial/anti-bacterial.
- Air Mattress for Hospital Bed
- Gel Overlay provides added comfort to existing mattress with a 3" gel top.
Showing all 5 results
Hospital Beds for At-Home Care
Our hospital bed rentals are perfect for at-home care as they ensure the patient is comfortable. The electric beds are completely and fully adjustable to meet individual needs including height modifications. The bed settings make it easy for patients to sit up to eat, watch TV or give them the assistance they need to stand up. The side braces add an extra element of safety and they make falling off the bed unlikely. Having a hospital bed will give caregivers peace of mind knowing that their patient/guest is safe, secure and comfortable. If you do not require an entire bed or need an addition to your existing hospital bed, we offer hospital bed air mattresses too, which are designed to lay on top of your existing mattress. These air mattresses are fully adjustable and move with your electric mattress for added comfort.
Reserving A Hospital Bed
Our website makes it simple to read specifications about each bed, detailing in-depth features so that you can be sure you are selecting the best possible hospital bed for your guest or patient. Our online booking feature is open meaning; we are always here for you.
Our adjustable bed rentals are available on a daily and weekly basis with the option to extend for extra days and/or weeks. Simply determine which bed is most suitable for your needs and reserve your item. After your item has been reserved, a team member will contact you and complete your order.
The Convenient Way To Rent a Hospital Bed in South Florida
We provide delivery service right to your home making the process effortless and seamless. Do you need a last-minute rental? Don’t worry about that. If we have the requested bed in stock, we will deliver it to you as soon as possible.
We offer convenient service to most of South Florida 7 days a week, 365 days a year and there is never a blackout period. Some of the cities in our delivery area include:
- Coral Gables
- Boca Raton
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Palm Beach Gardens
- West Palm Beach
To find out if your city is in our delivery area, call us today. We’ll be happy to assist you.