Showing all 5 results
- Your little one will sleep comfortably in our full-size crib rental. The Foundations’ Hideaway is a traditional fixed-side, wood crib that offers uncompromising quality and durability, combined with a home-like design. The crib’s unique styling, heavy dimension headboards and natural finish provide an upscale appearance. Dimensions are 50” x 30”....
- Make your life easier by renting a crib on your next vacation. Your baby will rest comfortably in Foundations’ Hideaway full-size crib. It’s a fix-side, wood crib that comes in a beautiful cherry finish. Dimensions are 50” x 30”. The durable crib meets the U.S Consumer Product Safety Commission’s (CPSC)...
- Innerspring Coil mattress for Full Size crib
- Baby Bassinet Our baby bassinet crib is designed as an astonishing, second to mother’s arms set for your newborn baby. The bassinet is beautifully crafted with a bassinet to envelope your baby in softness, gentleness, and beauty.
- BreathableBaby bumper reduces the risks of suffocation, entanglement and climbing. Made with exclusive fabric with A.C.T. Air Channel Technology that promotes air-flow and helps maintain air access.
Showing all 5 results
How to Choose a Baby Crib Rental for Your Next Vacation
There’s a saying about traveling with babies: “The smaller they are, the more you have to pack.” Play clothes, diapers, burp cloths, bibs, swaddles, and bottles? Check. Sound machine, monitor, bedtime books, and pajamas? Check. There’s one thing that won’t fit into your SUV or carry-on bag though: your baby’s crib.
Coincidentally, it’s also an essential item for any family vacation. It can directly impact your baby’s safety and sleep (along with your sanity). That’s why some parents opt to rent baby cribs from a local rental company.
If you’re looking for a baby crib rental for your next trip, here are three things to consider.
When it comes to crib safety, basic is best. The only items inside your baby’s crib should be a mattress, thin mattress pad and fitted sheet.
Soft items, such as pillows, blankets or stuffed animals, should be removed from your baby’s crib — both at home and while away. That’s good news for you, too, as it means your packing list just got a little shorter.
You’ll also want to ensure that your baby crib rental meets the standards set by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. These regulations are in place to ensure that babies are able to sleep safely inside of their cribs, whether it’s your crib at home or a rental.
When you look for a hotel room or house to rent, you probably rely heavily on the pictures, descriptions and reviews to decide where you’ll stay. If most of the reviews said the beds felt like sleeping on a cardboard box, you’d probably move on to another option, right? Similarly, pictures, descriptions and reviews can also help you gauge how well your baby might sleep in a baby crib rental.
You might also speak to the rental company and ask about its sanitization process. The sheets should be washed in between uses to avoid passing germs from one baby to the next.
If you opt to bring your own fitted mattress sheet, make sure it’s the right size for the crib mattress, for your baby’s safety. The dimensions should be listed in the product description on the rental company’s website. And, speaking of size, the dimensions of the crib itself are also important. Make sure the assembled baby crib will easily fit within the room you have planned for it.
Delivery & Assembly
At some point in your life, you’ve probably moved a piece of oversized furniture. Maybe it was a couch in college or a piano when you took up music later in life. You’ll likely recall how difficult it was to move, from coordinating the moving truck to lifting the object that was more than twice your weight.
On a family vacation, you don’t want to worry about picking up and lugging a baby crib around. That’s why it’s important to find a rental company that will deliver the baby crib right to your doorstep — not just the hotel lobby.
Assembly is equally important, especially if you don’t want to stay up all night putting a crib together. Ask the rental company if its delivery person can also assemble the crib for you. Then, before he or she leaves, check to ensure that none of the cribs’ parts are loose or missing.
Renting a baby crib should be a quick and easy process, allowing you to spend your time where it matters most — making memories with your family.
Family Rentals provides crib rentals throughout South Florida including, but not limited to the following cities:
- Bal Harbour
- Coconut Grove
- Coral Gables
- Coral Springs
- Delray Beach
- Kings Point
- Lake Worth
- Pompano Beach
- West Palm Beach